The MERETI Program now makes available its Self-Assessment Tool for RECs.
To complete the Self Assessment Tool please follow the link:
Self Assessment for RECs Tool
To provide benchmarking, we conducted a study in which RECs from different developing regions completed the self-assessment tool. The results for three of the regions are shown in the accompanying table.
Elements of the Self Assessment Tool:
- Organizational Aspects,
- Membership and Educational Training
- Submission Arrangements and Materials
- Review Procedures
- Communicating a Decision
- Continuing Review
The Self-assessment tool can achieve the following
- help RECs evaluate and enhance their operations.
- Provide Quality Improvement for best practices
- Develope Educational initiatives