Continuing Research Ethics Education
Bronze Category (50 points):
A. PRIM&R International Membership
The international membership offers several membership benefits, including:
The Monthly Newsletter
Discounts on PRIM&R events
Access to the Members Only resources on the PRIM&R website
Please note that this package does not include the full benefits of regular membership.
B. Subscriptions to a journal (one-year) specializing in ethics or research ethics. Examples include:
- Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethic
- Hastings Center Reports
- Journal of Medical Ethics
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal
- The American Journal of Bioethics
For a complete list of journals, click here: Journal List
Silver Category (100 points):
A. PRIM&R Individual Membership
This is the full service membership that includes all of our membership benefits and services.
C. USB device to access the internet
Gold Category (150 points):
A. Access to PRIM&R Online Training Course for IRB Members
You need to have Registered on the MERETI NETWORK to be eligible to collect points
How can you collect points?
• 1-3 points for meaningful participation in a discussion forum topic.
• 1 point for leaving a vote on an opinion poll
• 1 point for posting a comment to a blog
• 5 points for starting a discussion on the forum and effectively managing the discussions that occur afterward.
• 10 points for writing a review of a journal article and posting it either as a blog or on the discussion board.