We are very pleased to announce the release of the Human Heredity and Health in Africa (H3Africa): Ethical, Legal, and Societal Issues (ELSI) Research Program (U01) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA). The application receipt dates are June 19, 2013 and March 19, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. at the local time of the applicant organization.
1. Presentation about the H3Africa ELSI Program: The H3Africa ELSI Program presentation made at the 2012 Applicant Information Sessions about the previous ELSI FOA can be found here. All of the other presentations made at the 2012 Applicant Information Sessions can be found here.
2. NIH Grants Registration Process: In order to submit an application to the NIH, please ensure that your institution has completed\updated the registrations found here.
3. Electronic Submission Process: This recorded webinar which is designed for investigators and administrators from foreign institutions who are responsible for developing and submitting electronic grant applications can be found here. A PDF of the slides and a transcript of the presentation are available as well so you do not need to download\stream the webinar.
4. H3Africa Social Networking Website: The website can be found here.
5. Questions: Please direct questions about the H3Africa ELSI FOA to Ebony Bookman, the H3Africa ELSI Program Director, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
No comments yet.