Open Ethics Journal, an open access online journal, is calling for papers on ethics and medical ethics. Academics are invited to submit research articles, reviews and short articles on the aforementioned topics. While open access online journals charge a fee to authors, this Journal will offer lower than average article processing fees with discounts to authors from developing countries.
Please visit the journal’s homepage and Instructions for Authors, for article submission, at the following website: http://www.benthameditorial.org/toj or alternatively contact by e-mail at email@example.com for submission guidelines.
The benefits of publishing in an open access journal as compared to traditional subscription journals are:
- Your article will have the potential to obtain more citations.
- You own the copyright to your published article.
- Your article will be peer-reviewed and published very fast.
- Your article can be read by a potentially much larger audience compared with traditional subscription journals.
- Open Access journals are FREE to view, download and to print.
- Members of Bentham OPEN are entitled to discounts on the Standard Open Access charges; details are at www.benthameditorial.org/membership
Open access journals are freely available online for immediate worldwide open access to the full text of published articles. There are no subscription fees for open access journals. The modest open access publication costs are usually covered by the author’s institution or research funds. Open access journals are no different from traditional subscription-based journals; they undergo the same peer-review and quality control as any other scholarly journal.
Any queries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org